Route to Himalayas
– US$ 40 per person visa fees
– Visa arrangement for your stay in Bhutan
– Government royalty and all the taxes
– Accommodations in best 3 star hotels or above on twin sharing basis, options available
– All meals (break, lunch & dinner), options available
– Full time English speaking Heavenly Bhutan's guide
– Private transportation and sightseeing as per the itinerary
– Museums and parks fees indicated in the itinerary
– Bottled drinking water throughout the journey
– Flight fares - available from Singapore, Bangkok, Delhi, Kathmandu, Kolkata and Dhaka
– Personal expenses, phone calls, laundry, shopping, etc
– Single room supplement
– Luxury hotels/resorts available on supplement cost
– Specialized guides available on supplement cost
– Travel and medical insurance
– Activities available on extra cost (mountain biking, river rafting, tiger nest horse ride, hot stone bath etc)
– For single person traveling alone we charge USD 40/night extra
– For two persons traveling together we charge USD 30/person/night extra
– Cancellation policy, please refer terms and conditions
Day 01: Arrival in Paro to Thimphu (1.2 hrs)
Flight to Bhutan offers spectacular views of the world highest mountains including Mount Everest. On arrival in Paro international airport HBT representative will receive you and transfer to Thimphu, approximately an hour drive. Upon arrival we will check into the hotel, afternoon we will drive to north end of motithang valley and hike around takin’s mini zoo which will introduce us the spiritual and miracles practice. Later we will take awesome Wangditse hike overlooking entire Thimphu valley welcome coming us the first day in the country. Evening we will explore the city by walk. Overnight in Thimphu, altitude 2400m.
Day 02: Thimphu sightseeing
After the breakfast, we will take full day trek excursion to Phajoding with picnic lunch. The hike starts from Motithang near takin’s mini zoo. The first 30 minutes walk in the deep blue pine forest surrounded by bushes and lemon grass will open up our breadth. After 2 hour walk uphill, a chorten dotted in an open area will come into view and soon after 30 mins pull up from the chorten finally will take us to a place where we can see few houses and old temples around and this is called Phajoding. The view in the south is breathtaking. Visit quiet temples of Phajoding after the lunch before we decent down the valley back to our car. Overnight in Thimphu.
Day 03: Thimphu to Punakha (2.5 hrs)
Check out from the hotel after our delicious breakfast and drive to north end of Thimphu valley and we will hike to Cheri Goenpa. The hike takes about 45 mins one way to reach the temple and trail passes through beautiful cantilever bridge and forest creating the chance to see birds and wild animals’ sometime. This is the monastery where the first monastic body was established in the Kingdom. later we will explore the weekend market only between Thursday-Sunday. We will also have glance to look at painting school before proceeding to Punakha. After lunch, we will drive to Punakah over dochula pass at 3050m. If the weather permits we can enjoy a spectacular view of the highest mountains of Bhutan at a site that stretches almost 180 degrees. En-route we will take evening hike to Chimi Lhakhang, temple of fertility which associated with religious arts of phallus. Check into the hotel and relax. Overnight in Punakha, altitude 1350m.
Day 04: Punakha to Phobjikha (3 hrs)
Today we will have an early departure for the lengthy drive to Phobjikhakha, valley of black necked cranes. Upon entering the valley we will pay homage to Gangtey Gonpa before checking into the resort. If time permits we will take beautiful 2 hour natural hike from the gompa to nearby road head. walk or bike around the feeder road of Phobjikha valley meeting locals and students. Evening we may enjoy talking tales of Yeti as it is very famous in the black mountain region. Overnight in Phobjikha, altitude 2900m.
Day 05: Phobjikha halt
Phojikha offers wonderful hikes all around beautiful valley. There are many interesting places for walks like taking Gangtey natural trail, Gangtey trek etc. explore whole day in the valley. Overnight in Phobjikha
Day 06: Phobjikha to Paro (6 hrs)
Check out from the hotel and retrace our drive to Paro via Wangdue, dochula and Thimphu. Upon arrival we will take an hour beautiful hike from the Nyemi Zampa to Juri Lhakhang and end above Uma Resort. The hike offers excellent views of the valley include tiny airport. Evening we will explore the tiny Paro town. Overnight in Paro, altitude 2200m.
Day 07: Paro sightseeing
Morning after the breakfast, we will take awesome hike Bhutan’s most revered monuments, the Taktshang Goemba, more commonly referred to as the “Tiger’s Nest”. The four-hour trek offers spectacular views of this sacred monastery perched on vertical cliff surface at 900m above the valley floor. After lunch, we will visit drukgyen ruin Dzong and national museum if time permits. Overnight in Paro
Day 08: End of the tour in Kingdom of Happiness