Marriage in Bhutan
– US$ 40 per person visa fees
– Visa arrangement for your stay in Bhutan
– Government royalty and all the taxes
– Accommodations in best 3 star hotels or above on twin sharing basis, options available
– All meals (break, lunch & dinner), options available
– Full time English speaking Heavenly Bhutan's guide
– Private transportation and sightseeing as per the itinerary
– Museums and parks fees indicated in the itinerary
– Bottled drinking water throughout the journey
– Flight fares - available from Singapore, Bangkok, Delhi, Kathmandu, Kolkata and Dhaka
– Personal expenses, phone calls, laundry, shopping, etc
– Single room supplement
– Luxury hotels/resorts available on supplement cost
– Specialized guides available on supplement cost
– Travel and medical insurance
– Activities available on extra cost (mountain biking, river rafting, tiger nest horse ride, hot stone bath etc)
– For single person traveling alone we charge USD 40/night extra
– For two persons traveling together we charge USD 30/person/night extra
– Cancellation policy, please refer terms and conditions
|“Itinerary can be customized based on your interest & time”|
|Day 1||Arrival in Paro.
Flight to Paro has spectacular views of the Everest, Kanchen Junga and other Himalayan peaks, including the sacred Chomolhari and Jichu Drakey in Bhutan are awesome. Evening stroll old Paro town and peep into some local handicrafts stores. One can also venture to try local restaurant for dinner. Overnight in Paro, altitude 2200m.
|Day 2||Traditional Marriage Ceremony.
The most memorable event and historical day in your life is to get married in Bhutanese style. Bhutan is like nowhere in world for the couple to get married and spend honeymoon holidays. Bhutan offers romantic weather, beautiful landscape, peaceful nation, wonderful walks, world class hotels and remarkable events.The day starts with delicious Bhutanese breakfast, followed by dressing up bride and groom in Bhutanese style in most expensive Bhutanese hand-woven costume. After that bride and groom will be taken to alter room with chipdrel or procession ceremony, followed by marriage ceremony, gift exchange, offering of well wish khaddar, followed by lunch. After lunch we will show you beautiful cultural programs and evening followed by traditional game of archery. Overnight in Paro.
|Day 3||Paro Sightseeing.
Moring after our delicious breakfast, we will drive to the north end of Paro valley and horse ride to Tiger Nest temple. This is a life time platform for bride and groom to offer heartfelt prayers at Taktsang for everlasting love, successful life and to bless with all the happiness. The hike will take about 2 hours walk uphill for an average hiker. This magical temple clings to a vertical granite cliff 800m above the valley. Legend has it that in the 8th century, Guru Rimpochey, a tantric master flew here on the back of a tigress and meditated in a cave around which the temple is built. The hike to this temple will take up most of our morning (2 Hrs uphill for an average hiker). In the afternoon, we will visit the 1200 year old Kyichu Lhakhang Temple, to bring you good luck for the rest of the journey. Overnight at Paro
|Day 4||Paro to Punakha (3.5 hrs).
After our breakfast, we will check out from the hotel and drive to warm fertile valley of Punakhan . En-route we will stop at beautiful Dochula pass at 3050m. The pass offers charming views of the entire northern Bhutanese Himalayas during a clear day. We have warm tea/coffee at the cafeteria on the pass and proceed to warm fertile valley of Punakha. Hike to Chimi lhakhang, the temple of fertility which is associates with religious arts of phallus. Evening we will go on pleasant walk around the hotel. Overnight in Punakha. Altitude 1350m
|Day 5||Punakha to Thimphu (2.5 hrs).
Punakha was the capital of Bhutan until the 1950s. Today, the central monk body moves to Punakha in the winter when it gets too cold in Thimphu. With a climate almost tropical in the summer, the valley is blessed with an abundance of fruits and rice. We will visit the magnificent Punakha Dzong which without doubt showcases the finest example of Bhutanese arts and crafts. After the Dzong, we will drive to the capital, Thimphu via Dochula pass. Overnight in Thimphu, altitude 2400m .
|Day 6||Thimphu to Paro (1.2 hrs).
After the breakfast, we will visit memorial chorten, stupa built in the memory of our late 3rd king and Buddha view point, which gives breathtaking pictures of entire Thimphu valley. We will also visit painting school, folk heritage museum and textile museum before heading to Paro or explore Thimphu city until lunch. Drive to Paro in the afternoon. Evening explore the charming little Paro town. Overnight in Paro.
The tour will end today morning after boarding your flight to back home, you will carry smile on your face, eyes full of tears and memories unlimited. Say goodbye to our staffs at the airport with the prayers of save journey and to see you again in future.